TYLER, Texas (KETK) — A man was shot to death in a home in the the 800 block of Crosby Street Thursday morning, Tyler police said.
The victim is Frank Eiglebiger, 33, of Tyler.
Police called to the home after receiving a report found that Eiglebiger had been shot “numerous times,” a news release said.
The case is being investigated as a murder.
Detectives have leads but no arrests had been made as of Friday morning, said Andy Erbaugh, police information officer.
- Man shot to death in Tyler home; police looking for shooter
- Criminal justice, background check bills pass Texas House in 11th hour
- Biden, Republicans praise CDC decision to ease mask requirements
- 2 American teens attempt to sneak cocaine, pot past El Paso border crossing
- Target to suspend in-store sale of sports, Pokemon cards over safety concerns